Huckletree Smart Cities Accelerator Programme
Huckletree’s Alpha Accelerator is now accepting applications for its ninth cohort, creating incredible opportunities for pre-seed startups with underrepresented founders across the UK and Ireland. This year’s programme, running from 4th April to 30th June, will be curated around Urban Innovation (Mobility and Transport, Smart Data/IoT, Environment, and PropTech.
Here’s some info about Alpha:
Kicking off for the ninth time in April, Huckletree Alpha is a 12-week long intensive accelerator programme themed this year for Urban Innovation startups at seed stage. Each cohort benefits from relentless pitch practice, workshops led by industry superstars, real-time feedback from our community and exposure to talent, partners, enterprise clients and investors. The programme culminates with a Demo Day, allowing our entrepreneurs to form relationships with the UK and Ireland’s most hands-on early-stage venture investors.
We have accelerated 50+ pre-seed companies over 8 cohorts who have raised a total of £36m in funding. Alumni includes Just Wears, Easol, HANX, Bombinate,
We don’t take equity and we don’t charge membership fees. We’re simply on a mission to find the best talent and the next wave of incredible startups!
Alpha companies receive:
- Participation in our 12-week accelerator programme for all founders
- Intimate access to our superstar workshop hosts, previously hosted by CEO of Made.com, Felix Capital investors, Facebook Product Managers, CCO of Babylon Health, Founder of Seedcamp
- Membership to Huckletree for up to three team members for a year from the start of the programme
- Tailored introductions to relevant talent, partners, enterprise clients and investors
- Demo Day at the end of the programme with a curated network of relevant investors
- Weekly one-to-ones with the Huckletree Platform team, providing access to our worldwide network of investors, innovators and entrepreneurs
Applications now open at: https://www.huckletree.com/education/alpha
Proptech Ireland is leading and facilitating transformation of the property and construction industries by connecting innovators with industry organisations and investors (angel and VC). For real estate companies to be successful, innovation is now a critical competency. Proptech Ireland consultants take on the role of in-house digital transformation and ESG strategists, advising on tech suitability, procurement, and ROI calculations – from vision to operational veracity. www.prop-tech.ie.